Tuesday 6 May 2008

Challenges with Banks

In my other blogspot www.vikasadiga.blogspot.com i was discussing about issue i had with Banks, in havin a business account. I faced the following problems when trying to start up this online portal

1. Selection of Payment Gateway: This is a very important step i guess in online retail. There should no compromise in Saftey, Facilities and should be available for minimum cost. I had problem deciding the cost-Benefit advantage, i still have't finalized.

2. Suppliers : After roaming and speaking to most e-shop, i seemed to have found one possible supplier. Its a lot of hard work, believe me.

3. Finances : Good planning can fetch finances. It always better to have personal saving back up. I am opting a bit of both.

4. Sales and Advertizement : There should be definete idea on how sales would happen and how the website would be advertized.

The above does not mean i have done it all, but atleast writng this down provokes me to do these before i start off.

No comments: